17 Nov 2019 • From the Clergy
The future of our church The diocese is asking for us to be involved in how ministry is shaped across the diocese in the future and how we might pay for it. These open conversations are a chance for your voice to be heard. Nine different sessions are planned in different venues throughout the Diocese – the content will be exactly the same in each one, please come to whichever is most convenient for you.
Dates and locations of Open Conversations:
These meetings are not area specific and the content will be the same at each one – come to whichever is most convenient, but please come!
- Wednesday 11 December, 2 – 4.30pm, The Old Palace, Worcester, WR1 2JE
- Wednesday 11 December, 7 – 9.15pm, The Old Palace, Worcester, WR1 2JE
- Tuesday 14 January, 10am – 12.30pm, Pershore Town Hall, WR10 1DS
- Tuesday 14 January, 7 – 9.15pm, St James’ Church, Welland, WR13 6LP
- Monday 20 January, 2 – 4.30pm, St John the Evangelist Church Centre, Kates Hill, Dudley. DY2 7JT
- Monday 20 January, 7 – 9.15pm, St John the Evangelist Church Centre, Kates Hill, Dudley. DY2 7JT
- Thursday 30 January, 2 – 4.30pm, The Old Palace, Worcester, WR1 2JE
- Tuesday 4 February, 2 – 4.30pm, Catshill Social Club, Meadow Road Bromsgrove. B61 0JJ
- Tuesday 4 February, 7 – 9.15pm, Trinity Methodist Church, Kidderminster, DY10 2JL
Although booking isn't necessary, please do encourage people to let us know that they're coming, if possible. They can do this at https://www.cofe-worcester.org.uk/news/2019/11/09/open-conversations-about-future-our-church/. Thank you for engaging with this process.